1. All dogs must be purebred, no crosses allowed.
2. The league will run from 1st January to 31st December (inclusive) .3. Rosettes will be awarded to the three teams (dog & handler) in each grade which have gained the highest number of points during the year.
4. The League is open to all Shetland Sheepdogs whose owner/handler is a subscribers to the ESSC Working Section, Sheltie At Work Magazine.
5. No inter-club matches count toward the league.
6. No Pay on Day Classes count towards the league.
7. No Team, Pairs, Braces count towards the league.
8. When claiming points the show, date, class and place must be stated. The administrator reserves the right to assess if the show is eligible, under the above guidelines.
9. Placed points can only be claimed if a placed rosette/certificate is presented by the show. Un-clear rounds places are accepted.
10. Clear round points can be claimed for even if clear round rosettes are not given by the show, but must be within the course time.
11. The Team will remain in the category/level it starts in, for the duration of that year.
12. It is the handlers’ responsibility to claim points within the website. Points must be submitted within 12 weeks from show date.
13. The Owner is responsible for changing categories if required, when starting the new year.
14. The league is concerned with the dog’s achievements; therefore you can still claim points even if run by a different handler.
15. In all categories, points for more than one dog cannot be added together.
16. Final results at the end of the year must be received no later than 12th January
17. In the event of a draw the highest overall placing in the year will win. In the event that the league is still drawn the greatest number of highest overall placing will win.